I am very happy to say that I completed the Mirabilia model last Friday night; I have submitted photos and now just have to cross my fingers and hope for no revisions. It's always a bit disheartening when you have to make changes, even though it's only because Nora wants her designs to appear their best--but I still hope it gets approved as is!
I've had less stitching time for the past few weeks as I've been trying to do two or three hours of yard work most days to get the landscaping ready for winter. Happily I can probably finish what's left in a day or two, so by the end of this week I should be ready to burrow in for the winter. This past weekend I spent some time on the second block in Black'd Skie and was able to get the outline done and part of the interior: