Monday, June 15, 2020

She's so big!

I've been stitching away on Princess Elliana, and every time I finish an area I look at all the areas left and it seems like a lot! And today a new design was released that I really want to stitch as well, called Miss Dancing Flower:


The colors and textures remind me of Princess Elliana and are what I love to stitch the most, so she might be my next start when PE is done. Speaking of which, here is Elliana as of last night:


Still a lot to do, but I'm already thinking that I'll send her to Jill Rensel for framing when she's done.

It's been a pretty nice June so far, and my temperature SAL has acquired some red:


It's been fun seeing new colors appear, but now I'm already dreading seeing the greens and then blues make a comeback later this year. Plus, it seems like working on this every day makes it seem like the year is passing by even faster than usual; almost halfway through already...

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

5 comments:

  1. Great progress!
    The new designs is so colorful too.
    Loving the temp SAL colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliana is beautiful so far, you know that Jill and Amber will treat her right and make her even more stunning!
    Your temperature SAL looks nice with the added reds, enjoy it while lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliana is coming along so beautifully! And Lady Dancing FLower would make a great companion for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ladies are awesome!
    The temperature thing is great! You will tame them in no time.

    ReplyDelete