Monday, October 12, 2020

A Little Sugar (Skull) Mitten

 Last Thursday I finished the Mirabilia model I've been working on; it was approved on Friday and I sent it back that afternoon so I thought I'd take the weekend to stitch for fun before getting back to the Rosewood Manor model. As it turns out there was a brand new free chart from Cross-Eyed Cricket last week (found here) so I printed it out, pulled the floss and some fabric and started it Friday night. I finished it yesterday and I think it's so cute!

The temperature SAL continues, with fairly nice weather still for almost mid-October:

The Mirabilia design scheduled to be released this Thursday is one I stitched, so I'll probably do a short post later this week to share those pictures. Until then hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. The Sugar Skull turned out nice.
    Temp SAL is coming along nicely!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is a cute one! Great job on the Temperature Stitch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sugar Skull, it looks great! Thanks for sharing the link to the pattern, I've saved it for another time.
    Your temp sal is looking very colourful!

    ReplyDelete