Monday, April 12, 2021

Up to date

 I am happy to say that I am once again caught up with the two SALs that I'm signed up for. It only took a couple of days to finish part 4 of the Serenita di Campagna design, and I've already completed the outlines for the next three parts as well (though I didn't take an updated picture of that portion):

Last night I finished part 2 of Au Fil des Nichoirs:

When I first saw this part I could have sworn the March birdhouse was a cactus with a cowboy hat roof, and the mask meant that it must represent the Lone Ranger, though I couldn't figure out what that had to do with March. I felt like an idiot when it was mentioned that it was a leprechaun hat, and the consensus is that the mask is for Mardi Gras--duh! Makes a lot more sense.

Still waiting to hear from Wichelt so I haven't started the Rosewood Manor piece as I don't want to take the Mirabilia off the Qsnaps yet; hoping to get an approval email tomorrow. For now I really need to get some housework done anyway, so I'm going to focus on that for a couple of days--blech!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you told me it is a leprechaun because I can see a cactus with a cowboy hat too! Two fun SALs though and you're doing great to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to stay caught up but it can be a challenge--the best of intentions and all that...

      Delete
  2. Great progress on your SAL's.
    The hat does look odd.
    Have a great week!
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't quite get the hat, still laughing at myself.

      Delete
  3. Great job working on your SALs! I can totally see that cactus confusion LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even knowing what it is now I still see a cactus/cowboy hat--it'll always be the Lone Ranger to me!

      Delete