Monday, August 14, 2023

Almost time to stitch a Tiny Town

I received the Any Town Tiny Town chart a couple of weeks ago, but I decided to finish up the Hands on Design Polar Plunge and Gather Pumpkins pieces before I started it. I also still need to finish charting another local shop; I have the basics now, but I need to refine it:

This was going to be my next start, but then Cecilia released Harvest Tiny Town and Frill, and I think I'm probably going to start it when it arrives since I really love the color palette:

Right now I'm still working on part 2 of Erica Michaels' Quilting A-Bee-Cs, which I'm hoping to finish tonight:

Part 3 should be arriving at 123Stitch soon, so the plan is to start that after the Harvest Tiny Town. I have to say that while I'm enjoying getting some of these smaller designs stitched (and even fully finished!), I'm starting to get the itch to work on a Mirabilia design--missing the pretty ladies!

Finally, I was able to finish Amy Bruecken's Moonlight Magic last week, stitched with Classic Colorworks on PTP Crystal Haunted:

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

8 comments:

  1. Your Dairy barn looks great.
    Those Tiny Towns will get you every time!
    Great finish, & Moonlight looks great on that fabric.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melanie: Moonlite is so sweet, congratulations on the finish.
    The Dairy Barn is a sweet design, I hope you share your progress, nice progress on A-Bee-Cs design.
    Tiny Town is a sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine; working on the barn right now, so it'll be ready soon.

      Delete
  3. The Tiny Town designs are so adorable, I see a few in my future! Great stitching🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the cutest? So fun to stitch, with lots of sweet little details. :)

      Delete
  4. The harvest town really is pretty. Do you already have a Mirabilia lined up to start after these smalls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the newest Mirabilia (Garden Goddess) kitted and ready to go, but I'm also toying with an idea for a combining a couple of designs, so I'll see which one calls to me more.

      Delete