Monday, September 11, 2023

Appleton/Green Bay Tiny Town is done

I finished my personalized Heart in Hand Any Town Tiny Town last week, and while my buildings would probably have fit better in a Medium Town, I am pretty happy with the result:



Here are the three buildings I replicated:




I have three Tiny Towns completed now that I want to send to my finisher, but unfortunately, I've already missed the cut off to have them done this year. By the time she'll be ready to take them I'll have at least one more town done (Harvest Tiny Town), and possibly more if Cecilia releases another one in a few months. Harvest will be my ninth; I'm glad I started these fairly soon after the second (or third?) one was released so I can keep up with them as they are released--such a fun series!

I decided to start on part 3 of Quilting A-Bee-Cs instead of Owlvira's house, since part 4 should be available at 123Stitch in two or three weeks; I don't want to get too far behind on a fairly large design and then have it end up in the WIP bin for years. I haven't made a lot of progress since I spent quite a bit of the weekend cleaning, but I'm hoping to get a lot done this week:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Great finish on your personalized Tiny Town.
    Love that you added The Stitching Bee!
    Quilting A-Bee-Cs looks great, so colorful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not-so-tiny town looks great! What a fun series indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; they really are fun to stitch.

      Delete
  3. Your town turned out beautifully, your additions look great. Will it be finished as a pillow, or in a frame?
    I like how the Quilting A-Bee-C is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be having it finished into a drum whenever the finisher can take in new work...

      Delete