Monday, August 24, 2026

A finish 18 years in the making!

I am ecstatic to report that I was able to finish Chatelaine's Mini Mandala Mystery 1 yesterday! I started it back when it was a mystery SAL in 2008, and this is as far as I got before it disappeared into the WIP bin:

I pulled it back out last month to take to the Chatelaine retreat, and last week I decided that it was finally time to work on it until it was done!







I've rewarded myself with a new start, Nora Corbett's Miss Cherry Blossom:


I've already stitched Miss Apple Blossom, and I feel like there's a good chance that the September releases will be the next two in this series, so I'm going to see if I can get this finished before the 15th.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment