Monday, September 21, 2026

Goal reached and a new (old) goal

I almost realized my goal of having both Miss Apple Blossom and Miss Cherry Blossom finished before the next two designs in the series were released on the 15th, as I was able to complete Miss Cherry Blossom on the 17th:





I'm now waiting for the two new releases to reach me, which are Misses Blackberry and Blueberry. I'm hopeful that they will work on the same fabric used for the first two, which is Zweigart's green/white leaves Belfast:



After Cherry Blossom was done, I decided to pull out Teresa Wentzler's You Were Hatched, which I started back in January and did just a little bit of work on before switching to a Chatelaine I wanted to have done before the Chatelaine retreat this past July:


The Wentzler-themed Queen City Stitch Retreat starts three weeks from this Thursday, so I figured it was time to get this out and see if I could finish it before then. After three days with plenty of stitching time, I'm pretty sure I can have it done later this week:


Definitely glad I chose a small one to do; there are five shades of blues used in this piece, and all five are made up of blends, which seems just a tad excessive--can't imagine how many blends are used in one of her big ones!😄

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment