Monday, October 28, 2019

For Marilyn

A little while back I received a comment from Marilyn that I needed to share some recent pictures of Murphy, so this post is for her! I even found a fleece blanket for him that has dogs on it, instead of the one with cats on it that he's been using for the past year:




Unfortunately Murphy's love of people food combined with our pleasure in making him happy by giving it to him led to some rotundity, so he is currently on a diet and is about 20% of the way to his goal weight. I think the diet is as hard on us as it is on him!

On the stitching front the only thing I can share is a small start I made on Just Nan's Bumble & Hoot Needle Book; I spent about 2.5 hours at the auto service shop, and was able to complete the border:


Very soon two of the Tempting Tangles SALs will end, so I'll be able to share the pictures of the completed pieces, and maybe two Nora Corbett designs if they are released in November.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Murphy is too cute.
    What a cute blanket also, looks like he loves it.
    Thanks for sharing the pics of him.
    Great Just Nan start.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, putting a pup on a diet sounds even harder than going on one yourself :(
    Your stitching start is awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, Murphy is adorable! My friend's dog is on a diet too, slow and steady it's working.
    That's going to be an adorable needle book.

    ReplyDelete