Monday, October 10, 2022

Still on a Just Nan kick

I was pretty busy with house and yard work last week, so I didn't have as much stitching time as usual, but I did manage to finish the stitching on Feathered Fashion:


I'm thinking this would be fun to stitch again using different colors for the birds, maybe red and/or green and then finish it into a Christmas ornament--but that's a project for the future, since I have more than enough to work on now! 

Once that was done I stitched part 22 of Dragon's Blood Mandala, which now only has three more parts remaining:


Since those pieces took me into Saturday evening, I decided to stitch the final Just Nan needle slide sampler before I go back to the model; I can probably get this done tonight (after more yard work today):


I'll have to see if the finishing bug bites again and I can get these last two slide samplers completed--I'd say there's a good chance because I can already feel my OCD kicking in with the need to have all four done... :D

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week! 

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three of these are older--I think the first one was from 2011; Haunted Woods was just released, and I hope she'll do more in the future.

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, love the birdcage one.
    I have to get out & do yardwork today too, after a haircut.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the one good thing about winter in Wisconsin (for me, anyway) is no yard work for almost half of the year--more stitching time!

      Delete
  3. These slide sampler are really pretty and look like they'd be fun to stitch, I can understand why you'd be a little obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? Nan has so many adorable little designs, can't keep up with them!

      Delete