Monday, August 31, 2026

Full steam ahead

I started Nora Corbett's Miss Cherry Blossom just over a week ago, and I would say I'm past the halfway point right now, so well on track to finish before the 15th. I ended up adding the beads to the top area once the wings were done, so now I have sparkles to enjoy as I work on the skirt:


I realized that I never shared photos of the two Nora Cobett models I stitched that were released in July (the day I left for my big adventure, so no surprise it slipped my mind!). They are from the Caribbean Collection, St. Thomas (on the left) and Belize:









I haven't had any Mirabilia/Nora Corbett models for a few months now; the last one I stitched should be the December Mirabilia release.

For now, it's back to Miss Cherry Blossom--might even have her finished before next Monday. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. She's looking great!
    Very nice model stitching too.
    Have a great week, happy Fall!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn! Can't believe school started today--I need to adjust my walking time so I don't hit every bus stop! ๐ŸšŒ

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful!!! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mermaids are fun, especially Belize with the beaded body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belize is my favorite of the two, love the colors and the beads. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿงก

      Delete