Tuesday, February 3, 2015

July's Amethyst Fairy is now a Ruby Fairy

I finished her last night around 9pm, and I'm so pleased to finally have her done:


As near as I can tell right now, I started her either at the end of December 2005 or the beginning of January 2006, then put her away in the Bucket o'WIPs later in January 2006. Nine years in the Bucket, and all she needed was a few weeks of work!

If I had it to do over, there are a couple of changes I would make, but all in all I'm happy with the conversion. Sometime this week I'll try to add a page to my blog with the changes I made.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulation.
    It is a wonderful finish. The lady looks great.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a beautiful finish... love this color conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the gorgeous finish Melanie. She is stunning.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great! Kind of reminds me of a ladybug but I think that makes her even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. l'hai finita, รจ bellissima!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She turned out so pretty.
    Congrats on finishing your WIP.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your finish. She is absolutely stunning. I'm glad you were able to pull her out of the bucket and complete her. I have enjoyed watching her grow. :)

    ReplyDelete