...NOT! This past weekend we got over 16" of snow, which is almost more than we got all winter! The mail didn't even make it through on Saturday:
We had gotten several inches of snow a couple of weeks ago, so I filled the bird feeders for the poor birds that came back too soon; with the current snow they hardly have to fly up to the openings!
On the plus side, no spring yard work means more stitching time. I've made fairly good progress on the current model, so I took a few days to get caught up on a couple of SALs. The first is Catch the Wind, which now has had two parts released; I added one more color of floss to this one (so far), and both the color and the name fit in well:
The Swans & Shears SAL is up to part 7 now, so almost to the halfway point. I finished part 6 just before the next part was released:
Then kept going on to part 7:
The lightness of the swans has been bugging me, so I decided to see if adding some back stitch was going to work. Here it is before:
I probably would have liked the motif better if I had used darker floss, but I'm happy enough with the back stitched version so it will stay as is.
I did put in a little time on Spook Town Square as well, though I'm starting to think I won't have this part finished before the next chart comes out in May:
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!