Monday, May 2, 2022

Another Tiny Town finish

Yesterday I finished HIH's Blooming Tiny Town and I think it is so cute--every time I stitch one of these it becomes a new favorite and this one is definitely no exception! And on 40ct linen it is pretty tiny, coming out at 1.5" high by 8.8" wide:



I'll be sending this to Faye to finish into another drum, but I'm going to do a couple of small round HIH designs first that I can use with the red Heartware bowl I bought and send those at the same time.

Yesterday I got caught up with the Rooky Woods SAL; I was able to change the word "for" to "to" without any trouble so now the quote is as it should be:


Just four more parts to go on this one, so I'm looking forward to a finish.

For now I absolutely have to make myself get to work on the model. Normally I would already be done with one after three months, but the last couple of months have been kind of tough so I haven't been running at full capacity and it's only about half finished. And now there's a bunch of yard work I need to get ready for, so I'm going to have to budget my time much better than I have been--tick tock!

Hope everyone has a great stitch week!

5 comments:

  1. Those Tiny Towns are too cute.
    Great progress on the SAL.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That town really is cute, but there's something about the Rooky Woods SAL that just speaks to me, I'll have to look into that one. Good luck with your model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rooky Woods is definitely a fun stitch--the quote and meaning behind it are kind of dark (which I like), and the colors are really nice.

      Delete
  3. Those Tiny Towns are fabulous! Rooky Woods is a lot more brightly coloured than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the colors, though if I had it to do again I would probably change out the delphinium--that's what happens when you do a mystery I guess!

      Delete