Monday, June 27, 2022

The Rooky Woods SAL is done!

The final part in the Rooky Woods SAL came out last Thursday and I was able to finish it that evening:


Very happy to have kept up with this and finish it "on time", and I rewarded myself with a new start on the Amy Bruecken A Little Batty SAL that I talked about in my previous post:


I have the chart for the words in the center that I plan to work on this week, then on July 20th the other two characters in the top row will be released so I'm hoping to get the middle section done before they arrive in the mail. I did change the colors in the checkerboard pattern from black and white to a more colorful option, which means I'll need to make a few other changes so elements don't get lost in the new colors, which is always fun to do.

The Dragon's Blood SAL continues, with 14 of the 25 parts completed as of now:



I am relieved to say that I'm now confident that three skeins of the Waterlilies will be plenty, so I don't have to worry about dye lot issues becoming a factor at the end--phew!

Today I should be able to finish part 7 of the Cecilia Votta SAL, then I'll have over three weeks until the next part comes out:


I did finish the current Mirabilia model back on the 17th but Nora has decided to add to it so I am waiting for those changes to be sent to me, possibly this coming Friday. Hopefully the changes won't take more than a few days, then I can send it on it's way.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

3 comments:

  1. Great job finishing that SAL on schedule, it looks great! Your new start is very cute. I really admire how you manage to stay caught up on all these SALs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooky Woods is so cool. Congrats on your finish.
    Love that Dragon's Blood piece.
    The Little batty SAL is going to be so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rooky Woods looks fabulous. A little different to how I imagined at the start but still amazing. As is Dragon's Blood. that is a lovely thread colour. I am glad you have enough of it too.
    Exciting to hear about the next Nora design although I am sure it will be a while before we see this one.

    ReplyDelete