Monday, October 31, 2022

A finish!

Last week I did end up figuring out how to finish Tempting Tangles Dragon's Blood Mystery Mandala SAL before the last two parts dropped, so I'm happy to say that another SAL has been completed on (in this case, ahead) of schedule: 


This was done with Caron Waterlilies Arabian Nights (2-over-2 on 36ct linen, three skeins needed), a couple of metallics and Delica beads DB126 on a piece of linen from NicholasFlamelDesigns Egg Collection. I started this back in March, after the loss of my Gracie, and it has offered much solace in that time.

I'm now down to one remaining SAL, Cecilia Votta's seasonal piece, which has one more part that will be released 11/21. For now, I have gotten back into the model and am hoping to make some good progress. Things will probably go quiet here for a bit as I won't have much to share, unless the pieces I dropped off three months ago ever get back from my framer...

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic finish! Love the colors on this one. Good luck with your model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece!
    The colors make it so very pretty.
    Congrats on your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn, it was a really enjoyable stitch.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work and floss colors are a lovely compliment to my design! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out beautifully, such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete