Monday, August 5, 2024

Cleo is taking shape

Things are still a bit crazy here, but I do have a small update on my stitching.

I've completed enough of Nora Corbett's Cleo to know that I'm happy with the fabric I chose for her. I was a little concerned that the greens might get lost a bit, but I think they will be fine, and I love the way the purples look:

She'll probably be my focus piece this week, though I did end up finishing July's sheep on the Amy Bruecken design:

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

3 comments:

  1. Melanie: She is lovely and the perfect fabric choice, the sheep are a hoot.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Cleo!
    It's my colors, for sure.
    The fabric is fabulous.
    I can't wait to see her finished.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleo is looking marvelous, great fabric choice. Sorry to hear things are still hectic for you.

    ReplyDelete