Monday, September 16, 2024

Models released

A couple of Nora Corbett models that I finished back in January were released over the weekend; NC350 North Pacific Mermaid:

And NC351 South Pacific Mermaid:

I did ask if the names should be switched, as the red and yellow one says "South Pacific" to me and the cool colors look like "North Pacific", but I guess they were correct as is.

South Pacific originally only had one seahorse, but when I sent in a question right as I started her the amended chart came back with two! She also had some work done on her hands before they were accepted by Nora:



Here are some more photos of the finished pieces:





I took the weekend off from the model and worked on Nora Corbett's Arezzo; she now has a face and all of the skin is done so I'm happy with the progress I made:

This coming Saturday is the online Friendstitch Gratitude Gathering, and the goodie box arrived a few days ago:


It's always fun to open the box during the gathering, and this one is even a little better because it is part of my payment for stitching models for the retreat. I definitely need something to look forward to these days!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful models. Jobs well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitching is so amazing. I do agree the changing out of the hands on South Pacific was just what was needed. It's perfect now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the Queen of stitching Mirabilia's!
    Beautiful stitching.
    Can't wait to se what's in that box!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you; it seems like the names should be swapped. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete