I was able to finish the adorable Miss Apple Blossom by Nora Corbett last Wednesday, and she is as sweet as she can be:
On Thursday we received part 2 of Welcome to the Circus by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, and I finished it this past Saturday:
The hippo is awfully cute, but I get the biggest kick out of those little seagulls! I'm glad I signed up for this SAL, and am looking forward to seeing part 3 early next month.
I spent my stitching time yesterday working on IMAKE's Aster Courtyard, slowly working through the specialty stitches in the top portion:
It's pretty much impossible to work with any speed on this design, so I'm finding it very relaxing to just focus on each small area without trying to race to a finish.
I've already started my pre-travel packing countdown, which will constantly be on my mind for the next week--I'm always really relieved to head to the airport on the day I leave, just so I can quit obsessing about preparations! 😅
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!






Miss Apple is so pretty on that fabric, great choice.
ReplyDeleteThe Circus SAL is going to be so darn cute.
Great progress on the IMAKE.
Marilyn
Thanks Marilyn! ☺️
DeleteMiss Apple is a cutie! Nice progress on the IMAKE and Circus SAL pieces😍
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteMiss Appleblossom is so cute, I love those soft colours!
ReplyDeleteThanks! The colors are really pretty, I'm hoping the entire series stays with that soft palette.
Delete