This past Saturday I did the final finishing on the two IMAKE kits (Spider & Black Cat and Golden Pumpkin) that I received the previous Saturday; each one took just three days to stitch, then one day to finish both, so in one week I got two adorable finishes:
These kits came with really cute charms/embellishments and they included finishing supplies. I did use the backing boards provided, but chose my own fabrics and trims, and I'm really happy with the results. I still don't really enjoy the finishing process, but getting good results makes it worth the effort. There are two more kits in this set of Halloween designs, so I'm hoping they'll offer to send the other two in the future...🤞🏻
Yesterday I pulled out Chatelaine's Mini Mandala Mystery 1, which I'm thinking I could finish either this week or next:
This is as big as it gets; I have a few more regular stitches to do in the outer border, then specialty stitches and the remaining beads and crystals and I can finally have a finish 18 years in the making!
I forgot to share part 3 of Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's Welcome to the Circus last week, which is Pancake the Panda:
I am firmly in the "clowns are creepy" camp, so I was relieved that they were able to make this clown cute! 🤡
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!






No comments:
Post a Comment