I just put the final stitches in part one of the new Lizzie*Kate mystery sampler, Very Scary. There is going to be a pic further down in this post, so stop reading now if you don't want to ruin the surprise for yourself.
My LNS, The Stitching Bee in Green Bay, WI, got this in on Thursday, so I went and started it there right away. Kendra was having a stitch group from 6-9pm, so I was able to work on it from about 2-9pm--woo hoo! I spent yesterday and today with it, as well, and finished it up this evening.
To make sure that my pic doesn't show up as a spoiler in a thumbnail from my blog, I'm posting the pic that advertised the mystery:
And here is my pic of the finished first part:
I do really like the design, but not loving the WDW Tin Roof linen. I seriously think I'll end up stitching this again, probably on PTP's Cauldron linen.
Phew, finished it up just in time; the chart for part one of the Passione Ricamo SAL showed up in an email about an hour ago. So many great designs to stitch, so little time!