Saturday, September 15, 2012

Two Down, Two To Go

I have been working exclusively on Judy Odell's "Shelley's Jewelry Box", and have now completed two of the four pieces that Judy sent to me. The first piece was one of the side panels, of which I shared Judy's completed piece a couple of posts ago. Last night I put the last beads on the top panel:


Again, if you think you'd like to stitch this, it's currently being offered for free on Judy's board: Just a Thought. At some point it will be removed from the board, and then will only be available for purchase.

I'm hoping to have all of the pieces done in the first week of October, then I need to get back to Karen's model. Then I want to finally finish up part three of Lizzie*Kate's Mystery Sampler!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple!
    You have won a PIF on my blog
    bbrown426.blogspot.com
    Email me your address and favorite colours and things :)

    ReplyDelete