Monday, February 18, 2013

Bringing the bling!

I spent most of the day attaching the beads and treasures to Nora Corbett's Peace Doves; it might be a fairly small piece, but it's not lacking in sparklies!


Compare that to the picture below, which was taken pre-bling:


I think I must have been a crow in a previous life, because I am always drawn to colorful, sparkly things! Here are a couple more pictures:



I even managed to finish before the next model from Karen arrived! Now I'm debating whether I want to spend some time on Blue Jeans and Daisies or Santa's Village; decisions, decisions!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! All the beads really make it sparkle! I think you should start Blue Jeans & Daisies. I haven't seen anyone start it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'bling' sure adds a lot to this...wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love all the bling and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you've stitched this one so quickly!!! It looks great with all the beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ty for adding the extra-pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great Melanie. The beads really add alot to it. Congrats on the finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete