When I was leafing through this book at the LNS, I saw this design and thought it looked like a Nora design; sure enough, it is! A few days ago, in the Mira group on Facebook, someone wanted to see a picture of this one, so I got the book out and took the picture shown above. I had actually kitted this one up a few years ago, so I dug through some boxes and bags until I found the supplies, and then started it. I had finished a model on Monday, so I have some me-stitching time until the next one arrives; here's what I have so far:
I'm hoping to have it pretty much finished by the end of the weekend, assuming I get plenty of stitching time.
Hope everyone else has a great stitchy weekend, as well!