Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winter may never end!

I am definitely feeling the effects of a long winter, as even stitching isn't bringing me the joy that it usually does. Yesterday, we got another few inches of snow, and today the temperature is 14F with the wind chill making it feel like -6F; yikes!

One bright spot was the stitchy mail that arrived yesterday:


It was enough to brighten my spirits for an afternoon, at least!

I haven't been stitching as much as I should, even on the model I'm working on. Monique, you asked if I could share pictures; unfortunately, I can't. Most of the Rosewood Manor designs that I stitch are still a few months away from being published, so no pictures are allowed. As it is now, I have returned three pieces that still haven't been released, so they should be out pretty soon.

I managed to get a bit more done on Blue Jeans and Daisies, which is another bright spot in this dreary winter, as the colors are so pretty and cheerful:


Plus, the Mirabilia Minions Retreat is, as of today, one month away. Now that's something to look forward to!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice new stash! Look at all those pretty beads! Blue Jeans & Daisies looks wonderful! Keep up the great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the weather, It is awful. I need sun. Your cats are cute, mine help stitch too, they are all over my directions and try to get into the boxes. Thank you for leaving me a message on my blog and I hope things cheer up soon
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash!
    BJ&D's is looking very pretty, it's very colorful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stitched project with a house is awesome.

    ReplyDelete