I am now caught up with the charts released so far--woo hoo! The next block has another cabin in it, and the cabin blocks are my favorites to work on.
I was going to get back to Mirabilia's Red when I got caught up, but I decided to start Nora Corbett's Faerie Summer Love instead. It is smaller than Red, so it should stitch up fairly quickly, and then I will have all four of the seasonal faerie designs finished. Here is where I am as of last night:
Her dress is supposed to be green, but I just really didn't like all of the greens in the design, so I decided to convert the dress to a nice, bright berry color. So far, I'm really liking it. I also played with her face a bit, as I didn't like the way it was charted. She looks a little bit snotty now, but it was the best I could do with it! Here's the chart picture, for the sake of comparison:
Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!