Wednesday, October 15, 2014

No Cars...

...yet, but I'm going to start on Luigi today:


I am having so much fun on this one; nice, bright colors and easy stitching with all full cross stitches (and a bit of back stitching, but not too much!). It is making me want to do the two other Vervaco Disney alphabet kits I have:


I bought the Tinkerbell kit at the same time as the Cars kit, probably about seven years ago. The Pooh kit I just happened to find on eBay within the past year, and I just love it. They would be cute to stitch up for my 3-year-old niece and nephew (twins). Of course, they'd probably be in high school before I'd actually get them both stitched up!

Hopefully I'll have Luigi and Mater done by my next post...stay tuned. :)

Hope everyone is having a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Love all 3 charts Melanie. You made me just now go buy the cars one. lol

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I'm so glad you found one to buy!! It really is a fun stitch. :)

      Delete
  2. Great start.
    All of those kits are just too cute.
    Have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The alphabets look so much fun to stitch. Looking forward to watching your progress on these. :)

    ReplyDelete