Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Enter Juliet, center stage

I am so in love with Wherefore Art Thou that I am having a hard time putting it down, especially now that I'm working on Juliet. This past Sunday I finished the second urn, so yesterday I was able to start on Juliet:


I always like having the face done on Nora's designs, as it gives me something beautiful to look at while I continue stitching.

I'm thinking I'll finish part 1 this week, and then I should probably get started on the model that came in last week (even though I don't want to put this one down!!). I'm looking forward to seeing how her dress colors look on this fabric.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty face.
    Great progress!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a project you can't put down! She is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wowwwww
    You did very great progresses
    You are super speed
    It is fantastic Many compliments

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's going to be a beauty when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching - I love your fabric choice too.

    ReplyDelete