Monday, February 27, 2017

SAL updates

Last Friday saw the release of the next parts in the SALs I'm participating in; I spent the weekend working on the model, so I'll probably take a day or two this week to get caught up again. The model is a fairly large one; I'm almost a month in and probably only about halfway done, and I'm getting antsy to work on something new--is there such a thing as stitching ADD?!

Anyway, here are parts 1-12 in the Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL:


And parts 1-10 in the Ship's Manor Beautiful Sea SAL:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

7 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing the progress on these! Love the colors on these fabrics!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your SAL pieces are lovely. I like the fabric choices for both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely update, the colours in these two just pop off the fabric! I definitely get ADD...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There definitely is stitching ADD! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog was absolutely fantastic! Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete