Monday, February 20, 2017

SALs still going

At this point I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to finish both of the SALs that I'm in in a timely manner (for once!). The one closest to being completed is Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL, which has now had 12 parts released, with four parts yet to come. Here is mine up to part 11 (I'll share a picture with part 12 next week):


I'm looking forward to seeing what develops in the last row of this design.

Deb has another SAL that will start in March, and I think I'm going to try to stitch it as well because I like the motifs that are shown so far. You can find out about the new SAL here.

Ship's Manor Beautiful Sea SAL is now up to 10 parts released, and I'll share a picture of all 10 parts next week. For now, here are parts one through nine:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on both of these Mel - well done on keeping up! I'm just now completing the CCN Frosty Forest I received on autoship in 2014...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAL pieces are looking good, Melanie. Way to go on keeping up with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both SAL's are looking great Love the Bunny! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on keeping up with the SALs so well. That is something I have yet to be able to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on keeping up! Beautiful stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete