Monday, May 8, 2017

The Beautiful Sea

Last Thursday we received the final installment in this Ship's Manor SAL, so this fun piece is now finished!


I really enjoyed playing with colors in this one, and also adding some beads because I thought a design about the sea needed some sparkle:


I'm now in the home stretch on the Rosewood Manor model, hoping to finish this week, and then I need to get the two Nora Corbett models done, so I probably won't have anything to share for the next few weeks. Although my sweet husband did give me another gift certificate to my framer for our anniversary, so now I really do need to take some pieces over to get them framed...

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! Love the fibers and fabric you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the finish! That fabric is absolutely gorgeous and really compliments all that beautiful stitching. It's a lovely design. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband is a keeper!

    I love your finish, so beautiful and yes I agree the sea should be sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the beautiful finish Melanie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete