Monday, April 24, 2017

Another SAL almost finished

While I worked on Andromeda I also fell behind on my Ship's Manor Beautiful Sea piece. I had stayed caught up with the first 11 parts, then three more parts were released. With part 14 Erik released the entire border, so there was quite a bit of stitching involved to get all that done, but I finally did it last week:


Part 15 was just released last Friday, so I should get that done this week, and then the final piece will come out on May 5 and I should have the whole design done shortly after.

I've signed up for another of Erik's SALs, the Halloween Mystery Town, which has had one part released so far. I have everything ready, but I just can't start it until I finish the three models I have waiting. That's not such a bad thing anyway, as I might play around with the colors a bit and it will be easier to do that when I can see more of the design.

I've also signed up for a Passione Ricamo mystery SAL, which starts May 1, and which I also won't be able to start right away. I really need to learn how to stitch faster!!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cool SAL piece. I really like the fabric you are using for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many SALS so little time! I have been tempted by two already this year so I haven't clicked on the links just in case. Your current one is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piece looks great Melanie. I love the fabric.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty.
    Sounds like you will be busy with SALS for awhile!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun finishing up the SAL and doing the models.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete