Last week after I finished the housework and errands that I'd been putting off to finish Andromeda, I still wasn't quite able to settle down with the large model I should be working on, so I pulled out Just Nan's Keep A Little Secret, which I had kitted up sometime last year.
This is stitched over-1 on 32ct linen--the chart calls for white but I used a Silkweaver solo that I thought went really well with the colors in the design. The chart also had the letters A, B and C, but I replaced them with my initials and added the year; here is what it looked like before the finishing work:
Just Nan has really good finishing instructions, but I am just not very good at sewing; I was really happy with how the front turned out, but the back not so much:
Fortunately, when it is in its little needle slide, no one sees the back!
There are a couple more of these needle slides with charts, which I have now ordered because they are quite fun to work on and can be finished in just a few days.
For now, I am back to "work", and made good progress this past weekend; hoping for a finish within about three weeks.
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!