Monday, May 7, 2018

Swans & Shears at the halfway point

Part 8 of Swans came out about a week and a half ago, so I am now halfway done (except for a bit) with this SAL:


Part 4 of Catch the Wind was released last Friday, but I spent the weekend working on the Mirabilia model so I haven't stitched it yet. I did make good progress on the model, and am hoping to finish it this week and send it on its way. I have had a Rosewood Manor piece waiting to be done for several months now, so that will be the next big project I take on, although I might take a few days to try to get part 1 of Spook Town Square done (part 2 should be arriving any day now). The only time I worked on this in the past few weeks was when I took my dog to the vet; the stones needed back stitching, so it was easy to work on in the waiting room:


Last Friday was four weeks since I dropped three pieces off to be framed (but the framer was on vacation for a while, so I knew the wait would be longer), so I'm starting to get excited every time the phone rings--there needs to be a word to describe this stage in the "waiting for framing" process, when you know it should be coming soon but don't know exactly when...

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. The Swans piece is so pretty, I love all the mix of colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swans is so pretty in that color scheme.
    Have fun stitching on those models!
    Have a great week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress on these and hope you get a call back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swans ans Shears continues to look ever greater!
    Also, one thing I love about your blog: If you have pretty pictures to show, I can get excited about that, and when you don't, that's usually because a pretty pattern is to be released soon-ish and I have that to be excited about ^_^

    ReplyDelete