Monday, September 10, 2018

Just finished today

I was hoping to finish Nora Corbett's Emi this past weekend, but at 11 last night I still had the black beads to attach so I had to give up on that idea. However, a couple of hours work this morning and she was done!


I love everything about this design--the colors, her sassy stance and those amazing boots! And I think the fabric (Sunny Dyes Woodland Fairy Lugana) makes it look like she's deep in a forest somewhere giving Robin Hood a run for his money!

It's now been exactly two weeks since I dropped Lady Mirabilia off at the framer, so I am anxiously awaiting a call any time now. I think I'll take Emi in when I go to pick up Lady M...

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome!
    Can't wait to see Lady framed.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing and she does look a little sassy! I'm looking forward to seeing them both framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realmente esa tela es la mas adecuada! parece tener magia! preciosa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that is looks like she threw up that cape before taking the shot. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish! Her stance really is awesome and I love the colours, especially the gradient on her cloak.

    ReplyDelete