Monday, November 5, 2018

Framed Emi

I just noticed that I never shared a picture of my framed Emi, so here she is!


The frame is a dark blue-green, and the gold insert has a pattern on it that I thought looked like arrow heads:


Last Friday night I finished up the first of two models, so I spent some time on Lady Justice this past weekend. I've decided that I am going to use the DMC Golden Skein for the scales, so I changed out the gold beads in her hair:


I might play around with the gold beads in the dress as well, but I'll decide that when I have more stitched so I can get a better idea of what it will look like.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Emi looks great.
    I think that fabric is a great choice.
    Can't wait to see more of Justice.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stitching Melanie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she looks amazing framed! That fabric is perfect for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emi looks great. The frame is just perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete