I am extremely happy to report that Enchanted Alphabet is finished! I had more than enough floss (I probably could have gotten one or two more letters out of the remainder), and the rearranged letters fit onto the fabric with enough left over for the framer to work with:
I was thinking of sending this to Jill Rensel for framing, but I just don't know if I want to wait 3+ months to get it back, so I'm torn. Plus, I like taking pieces to my local framer and seeing all the options right in front of me. Hmm, I guess I'll iron it later this week and see which way I'm leaning at that point.
After I finished I went back to my version of Portrait of Antique Vines, which I hope to finish this week:
This past Saturday I received the latest Mirabilia, Zelda, and I plan to start her after this one is done; or I should say after this one is done and I get the Christmas tree taken down and some cleaning done...sigh.
Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!