Monday, January 21, 2019

Time for the Waterlilies

I have been good for the past week and stuck with one project, Miss Moth. It's actually been pretty easy, because there are so many pretty colors in her that really don't show up in the chart photo; every time I finish a section I want to start the next one so I can see the colors come together! Here she is as of this morning:


The outer skirt is mostly stitched with Waterlilies, and I'll be starting that today; silk floss is always such a pleasure to work with, and it's fun to watch the variegation play out as you stitch.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Another to add to my list. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Moth is going to be beautiful!
    Great start.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! The colours really are great together.

    ReplyDelete