Monday, April 8, 2019

So close to being done

I am working on the final kitty in the Vervaco mini SAL design; he currently looks a bit like a ghost cat:


I was planning to cheat and finish this up today, but yesterday our washing machine died so today I need to go out and find a new one as well as go to the dreaded laundromat, so now I don't know if I'll have enough stitching time to finish.

The good news is that I did finish one model, which has since been approved, and I've made a decent start on the second one. I purposely did the one with more stitches first so that the second one would go faster, so I'm still hoping to have it done later this month or early in May. Then I have a pretty Rosewood Manor design to do which uses Sullivans floss, which I haven't used so far; I'm interested to see how it feels to work with.

I'm not sure yet what my weekend project will be, but I'm leaning towards Nora Corbett's Miss Ladybug, which I think is just so cute! She's also fairly small, so I could make good progress over a few weekends:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

2 comments:

  1. This SAL is just so cute with all of the kitties.
    Sorry your machine broke, don't you hate going to the laundromat?
    Congrats on finishing another model.
    Miss Ladybug is too cute!
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little ghost kitty is so pretty! I bet you could whip up the ladybug quickly. Congrats on the model finish!

    ReplyDelete