Monday, March 25, 2019

I'm being good (but it's hard!)

For the past week or so I have really been feeling the urge to either make a new start (those Market goodies are calling to me!) or at least pull out a different WIP to work on, but I have resisted, which is absolutely new for me! I think it will take three more weekends to finish the Vervaco mini SAL, which currently looks like this:


Once it's finished I'll decide whether to pull out a WIP or make a new start to be my weekend project for a while.

I'm hoping to finish up the first of the two Nora Corbett models this week, so I will get to have a new start soon with the second one; it should go more quickly than the first one, as it has less stitching, so I'm hoping to be able to send them back by the end of next month.

Speaking of models, Mr. Darby's House (part of the Holiday Village series) was released n the 15th, so I can share a picture now:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. I love Mr Darby's House, it is on my wish list. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitties are adorable, and Mr Darby's house is lovely (and kind of different, which is cool)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, finish those kitties, they're so sweet!
    Mr. Darby's house looks so lovely, a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those kitties!
    The little gray one is so sweet.
    Can't wait to see what you decide to stitch.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being good is often hard, but always rewarding! Great progress on the cats and that house is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete