Monday, May 4, 2020

Quakers in Japan...and Scotland!

Last week the final part of the Quakers in Japan SAL from Tempting Tangles was released, so now I can share the full model:





I think this one is my favorite of the countries that Deb has done so far. The current country SAL is Scotland, which has had four parts released to date:


My temperature SAL continues to progress, and May has been beautiful so far, though it's cooler now and probably will be for a few days:


Saturday my Princess Elliana chart arrived, and so far I have been able to resist making a small start on her as I'd really like to finish the Rosewood Manor model first. That is actually stitching up faster than I had anticipated, so I might be able to finish it with two or three weeks left before the next Mirabilia model comes in, then I could stitch on Princess Elliana guilt free for a while. I was going to use the recommended fabric for her, but the more I thought about it the more I leaned towards using something different since I've already stitched her on the purple. In the end I decided to use PTP Crystal Demoiselle, which is a pretty blue with subtle touches of pink and yellow:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous Japanese motives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SAL is beautiful.
    Nice to see some warm colors on the temp SAL.
    That fabric is so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Japan Quaker looks amazing! I might have to stitch that one day. Hope your model continues to stitch up quickly, I hope you get to have that guilt free you-time :)

    ReplyDelete