Monday, July 6, 2020

Finally got some framing done

My husband often gives me gift certificates to my favorite framer for our anniversary, my birthday and Christmas and I hadn't taken anything in for some time so I had quite a bit waiting to be used, so I finally took some things over last month and was able to pick them up last week. Two were stitched pieces, one of which was Lizzie Kate's Frightful Mystery Sampler:


This one will join my other L*K Halloween designs once I can figure out how to rearrange them to make room (there are other Halloween pieces to the right of these):


The other one I took is a Vervaco design that was a free SAL on FB, and it just makes me happy to look at it as I love kitties and the flower colors are so pretty:


The other two pieces I had framed were paintings by Nora Corbett that I bought quite a while ago. The first is close to being my favorite of her art that I've acquired:


And a "spooky" girl who kind of reminds me of a gargoyle (which would make a great series of Nora Corbett pixie-size designs!):


On the stitching front I'm making progress on Princess Elliana, and am hoping to have her done within the next few weeks:


And the temperature SAL is now more than half way done:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy week, and stay cool out there!

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! Lizzie Kate looks so lovely:D I can't afford a framer so I always have to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your framed pieces are so pretty, love those paintings.
    Princess is looking great, as is your temp SAL.
    I see a lot of "hot" areas.
    It's been very hot here, almost like August weather.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great framing - I love the kitty one. The colour of the frame sets of the design so nicely! Great progress on your stitching as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, such lovely framed pieces! I love Nora's pictures, very different from her stitched ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elliana & the temperature look magnificent!

    ReplyDelete