Monday, July 20, 2020

Hoping for a finish this week

I spent a good portion of this past weekend working on Princess Elliana and I'm starting to think I might be able to have her finished within the next week or so. I need to extend my Qsnaps one more time to work on the far left side of the dress:


I didn't add the squares for the weekend to my temperature SAL yet as I'm spending all my stitching time on Elliana, so I'll update this as soon as Elliana is finished:


The Tempting Tangles Quakers in Scotland SAL has now had 10 of the 16 parts released, but it's too hard to try to crop the photo to show all of the parts so far so I'll just share the top half (8 of 16 parts) here:


I was supposed to have received a Mirabilia model this month but I just had an email that said it would probably be another 4 to 6 weeks, so now I plan to start a Rosewood Manor model once Elliana is done, and I might even be able to have it done by the time another model arrives--fingers crossed!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. Princess Elliana looks beautiful, a lot of colors in that! I commend you on stitching it twice.
    Love that temp SAL.
    Those Quaker SALS are so pretty.
    We need some more pics of Roxie & Murphy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliana is coming along beautifully, so many lovely colours.
    Your temp SAL is looking rather hot, it's sure been hot here.
    The Scotland SAL looks great so far too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliana is sooo pretty! Great job almost finishing her. And fingers crossed you can get ahead a little on your model stitchin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The princess is beautiful!
    The temperature thing is showing warmer colors. Must be because of warmer temperatures.

    ReplyDelete