Monday, March 8, 2021

SAL satisfaction

 While I've been waiting for some answers to questions about the Mirabilia model I decided to work on the two SALs that had parts released on March 1. Employees at Wichelt are rotating in and out of the office due to COVID so it has actually been over a week and I'm still waiting, but happily I was able to finish the current parts of both SALs. 

I stitched part 1 of Au Fil des Nichoirs first, making a few minor changes:


I finished that on Saturday and then spent the rest of the weekend working on days 6-9 of Cecilia Votta's design:


I also finished the border for the next section, and part of the border for the section after that:


Now I'm basking in the glow of completion and ready to make a bunch of progress on the model between now and May 1--I might even be pretty close to a finish by then.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Great progress on both.
    These are so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a little guilt-free break from your models while you wait for answers! Great stitching on the SALs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even without working on models I could never stitch everything I want to, but the little breaks are refreshing. Thank you!

      Delete