Monday, April 5, 2021

A small finish

 Last week I finished the model I was working on and am now waiting to hear if it is approved to send back. It's always a bit of a tense time because Nora sometimes decides to make changes and I really don't like having to rip out stitches and redo, so fingers crossed it gets the green light!

I have received the next parts for the Jardin Prive and Campagna di Serenita SALs and will be stitching those this week before I start a new Rosewood Manor model. I spent the weekend on Cross Eyed Cricket's Lone Pine Mitten (leaflet 227) and finished it yesterday:


I had kitted this one up back in January when we were in the middle of winter and I didn't really enjoy working on it now that the weather has been so nice here for the past few days, so I've already picked out a much more spring-like mitten to do when the mood next strikes.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Cute mitten!
    Can't wait to see the new Mirabilia.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. This one should be released in December, so it'll be a while!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a model 'finish' and fingers crossed it will remain that way! That mitten is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep 'em crossed as I'm still waiting to hear...thanks!

      Delete
  3. That's a very cute mitten! Hope the model stitching gets the green light and you can start another one LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still no word and I don't know if that means big changes coming or not!

      Delete