Monday, December 18, 2023

SewMuch2Luv!

Last Monday my custom bag arrived from Karen at SewMuch2Luv and I am thrilled with how it turned out!



The quality is top notch and I love the fabric choices Karen gave me to coordinate with the stitched piece and the retreat fabric. I now have a really special memento of a great retreat. This is the second time I've used Karen's services, with the first being this fun project bag:


I highly recommend SewMuch2Luv if you're looking for a well-made and useful finish for a stitched piece!

I've been making good progress on the second model lately, though I lost most of a day when Nora made some changes after seeing an area stitched--frogging and then restitching always seems to take so long, and then you're just back where you started! I am hoping to finish this one by the end of the year and then I'll just have one more to go and almost three months left to do it, so I'm feeling better about my progress now.

I've been having fun opening the 12 Days of Christmas goodies from Silks4U; the theme this year is gemstones:


Six presents opened, six to go...

Wishing those who celebrates it a very Merry Christmas, and to everyone all the best in the New Year!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Melanie: The bag is so pretty, thank-you for sharing her link.
    Love seeing the Twelve Days Of Christmas that you have opened so far.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, hope you have a wonderful holiday!

      Delete
  2. The bags are gorgeous, enjoy them!
    Those look like some great goodies from Silks4U.
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous project bag! I'd love to go looking through her stash of fabrics, there have to be some real treasures in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought of having to organize all the fabric she must use almost makes me nervous, but it would be fun to stash dive for sure!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a terrific New Year!

      Delete