Monday, August 24, 2026

A finish 18 years in the making!

I am ecstatic to report that I was able to finish Chatelaine's Mini Mandala Mystery 1 yesterday! I started it back when it was a mystery SAL in 2008, and this is as far as I got before it disappeared into the WIP bin:

I pulled it back out last month to take to the Chatelaine retreat, and last week I decided that it was finally time to work on it until it was done!







I've rewarded myself with a new start, Nora Corbett's Miss Cherry Blossom:


I've already stitched Miss Apple Blossom, and I feel like there's a good chance that the September releases will be the next two in this series, so I'm going to see if I can get this finished before the 15th.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

5 comments:

  1. The Mini Mandala is gorgeous!
    Love that fabric for Miss Apple Blossom.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn! Hope you've been enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having; it's nice to be able to open up the house in August.

      Delete
  2. Ooh congratulations! It's such a great feeling to conquer an old WIP!
    I love that green fabric. I ordered some of that from a seller in Europe but the package didn't clear customs and I wasn't able to get it. 🙁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought one piece from Italy when it was brand new and I couldn't find any in the US, but now I get it from 123Stitch (they have it in stock right now).

      Delete