Friday, January 25, 2013

One down, eleven more to go

Santa's House is done, and I am really liking the way it fits on this fabric:


His eyes are a bit large, but those are the smallest French knots I could make! ;D I am really looking forward to working on the next house in this series, but need to get back to my model for now.

Oh, and you know how I mentioned that I might start Mirabilia's Roses of Provence this year? Well, last night I went through my fabric stash, and found the perfect piece, so I will be starting this in the near future; this is an "old" Silkweaver solo on 32ct Jobelan, and I think the colors are wonderful:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish! I love these designs, good luck with the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish! I can't wait to see your start on Roses of Provence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to stitch the vines and snow under Santa's house? This will fit perfectly in your squares on the fabric. The Silkweaver fabby is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much for asking this! When I saw your question, I realized that I had posted an earlier picture; the correct, completed picture is now shown!

      Delete
  4. Cute finish, and the fabric for Roses of Provence is gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching! I've just become your newest follower!
    http://wilhelmina46.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure you will tame the Roses in no time.

    ReplyDelete