Monday, April 14, 2014

Ahhh, spring in Wisconsin!

Last week the temperature was in the 50s-60sF, so every day I tried to spend two or three hours in the morning working on trimming back our plants. This is what I woke up to this morning:


Lovely...NOT! On the plus side, I'll have more stitching time, since yard work is cancelled. ;)

Work continues on Red, and every detail that emerges makes me fall more in love with her:


I had to extend my Qsnaps, so I did some of the beading at the top before I did that:


I spent some time yesterday working on a small Just Nan design for this month's SAL entry. I can probably finish the stitching today, but then I need to finish it into a berry, so we'll see how that goes.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy (and snow-free!) week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and design Melanie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is looking good, great progress.
    It snowed here too in Waukesha almost all afternoon, lol.
    But. it didn't stick.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete