Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm in love with Red

Mirabilia's Red, that is (although I love the color, as well!). The more I work on her, the more I appreciate the amount of detail in this design, and I can't wait to see more appear. Here is where I left off last night:


I really need to get some yard work done in the coming weeks, now that the temperature is finally warming up a bit, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to work on her. I also still have to pick out a Just Nan design to work on for the April SAL, and I finally picked up part five of CCN's Frosty Forest, which I should stitch soon if I want it to be finished before part six is released. It's frustrating, because I just love watching her "come to life" a bit more each day.

On another Mirabilia related note, the Mira Retreat is rapidly approaching; it will be April 25-27, in Columbus, OH. I'm dreading the drive, as it looks like it will be close to nine hours, but I can't wait to see everyone. I'll definitely be taking Red with me, but might not get much stitching done that weekend, with all the sharing and talking that goes on.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous work sweetie! i really want to do my first one but they are all too pretty to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on Red.
    Can't wait to see more on this fabric.
    The retreat sounds fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving Red, too! So lovely.

    ReplyDelete